Mazzy & Bella









Well my babies will be a year old on Feb. 5 already.  And what a year it has been with them.
I was looking back at their pictures when I first got them last spring when they were just 7 weeks old. Their personalities are so different its hard to believe that they are sisters. Mazzy is spunky and always getting into something. If there is trouble to be found you can bet she will find it.
Bella is laid back; and can be very bitchy when she wants to be.  
They fight and then the next minute they are running around playing. And when I mean they fight; I mean they are fighting to the death until we pull them apart. I"m hoping when I get them  fixed in the next month or two that their tempers will settle down some.
But all in all, they are my babies. I love them to death and our family has been blessed having them be a part of it.
Love my girls.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts