Days at the Park with Alayna





















I adore watching her. I have since she was born. I can sit for hours
and listen to her stories, and the expressions on her face, I etch them into
my heart in a special place so that I will never forget her carefree, childhood days, because they go by so fast.  I want them to slow down - time has away of moving so fast that if you blink you will for sure miss something and I don't want to miss one single moment of my special girl's life.
I love this child so much. She fills a space in my heart and soul that no one could ever reach. We have a special bond | My Alayna and I.
She speaks to my soul like no other.
XOXOX
Kelly

*Edited with VSCOFILM*
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT TO: KELLY J PETERSEN PHOTOGRAPHY
http://kellypetersenphotography.com

Comments

Popular Posts