Weekend Stuff
































Week-End
4|27|2014

Well what a whirl-wind weekend this has been.
Spend practically the whole weekend with my Princess.
3 hours on Sunday, grooming and brushing out Mazzy and
Bella's winter coats and I'm still not done! Damn they are gorgeous and very protective dogs, but they are VERY high maintenance  (their down-fault.)
We've had a lot of rain over the last few days, so of course, there is water in the basement. That means tomorrow I will be doing loads and I do mean loads of laundry because they are laying on the floor soaked with water! Damnit I hate it when that happens. 
I shot a TON of photos this weekend. Just couldn't put my camera down | wanting to preserve all these beautiful memories for my Princess and her Mama. I wish they didn't have to grow up so damn fast. I wish that I could rewind the clock and go back another 5 years and really cherish every moment, and etch it into my head. 
PET PEEVE THIS WEEK: Business has been pretty slow so far this Spring. I don't understand why people go to Walmart, or JC Penny's, Target for their photos. There pictures SUCK. And you end up paying about as much as you would pay for a free lance photographer and get way more beautiful and quality pictures.

Good Things that happened this week:
Spend a lot of time with my girls
weather was gorgeous
Snapped beautiful photos
Finally (I think) I got all the apps re downloaded on my phone from losing everything last week because I forgot my password and lost everything....grrrrr...not a good moment
Got my list all made out for the upcoming week
Got the dogs groomed and brushed

Now just have to work on getting my "List of Things To DO'
knocked down and I should be good for the week!

ALSO....I have a few openings this week if anyone is interested in cashing in on my "SPECIAL" which I will list below here!


This is only good for the month of May after that my prices will go back to the normal $300. SO don't miss out!

XOXOX
Kelly


Comments

Popular Posts