From Then Until Now....Days with Alayna








 Alayna | 2 years old 







Alayna | 5 years old

I am still amazed to think that my Princess will be 6 years old in July. Recently I was going through old archives and came across these photos of her when she was just a mere 2 years old.
This is the thing...this is the thing I love about photography. Although these 3 years have gone by  so fast, I can go back to that day as if it was yesterday.
I remember this day, it was her and me. And she played with her dolly as I stood and snapped photos of her all day long, wanting to preserve the moments  forever.
Her baby fine hair, and her big gorgeous brown eyes. Her innocence, and her ability to absorb everything around her. Soaking up the happy, the safeness, and the love that surrounded her.

She has grown accustomed to seeing me with a camera in my hand at all times. And it is not uncommon for me to dress her up in frilly dresses and pretty pink bows and snap gorgeous photos of her every-time I'm with her; to preserve the moment so that I can drift away in a dream with her anytime I need to revisit days gone by.

XOXOX
Kelly


Comments

Popular Posts