Monday Blues....


Monday Blues:
Arg....Monday blues today. Feeling irritated and  just down right confused. I just don't get it. I just don't understand people.  How some people are not happy unless they are dragging someone else down. Really....is your life so fucking perfect and so fucking awesome that you have to judge everyone else?  Stand back a minute....get up and go look in the mirror.  Now tell me what you see....someone who is flawed? Or is that a perfect image you are looking at in the mirror? Last time I heard there was one perfect human being that walked this earth and his name was Jesus. So unless you are him, shut your fucking mouth!

Now that I've got that rant out of the way...let me breathe, exhale and move on.

 I try to be  a positive upbeat person and look for the good in everything and everyone. Truth be told, I love "simple" . I admit, I am far, by far, from perfect. But I accept my flaws, try to change them as much as possible, and move on to become a better person. I'm a deep person. I often will over-analyze  every little word or thing. I look for hidden meaning in words, and actions.  I analyze the things people don't say, if I think they should say something that they don't.  I'm complicated and at times irrational. And if you can't handle me at my worse don't expect to see me at my best.  I have my life, I'm living it. Its twisted, exhausting, uncertain, and certainly filled with guilt and "Whats if", and "Whys". But nonetheless, there's something there.
I think I just need to go and have a good old fashioned long hard cry.  I don't cry often. And sometimes I think that is a bad thing. I truly believe that every once in a while, you need a good cry to cleanse your soul.  So that's what I'm gonna go and do. Sit down and have a good long cry and when I'm done, I'm going to pick myself up and walk as though I have three strong men walking behind me. Because I am strong and I can get through anything, if I have too.

Thanks for listening to the rants of a irrational woman tonight.
XOXOX 


Comments

Popular Posts