My beautiful girl, Alayna. It's hard for me to grasp that tomorrow you will be 6 years old. I can remember like yesterday how excited we were for you to get here, and of course you were late. You came into the world with a bang babee girl, where you were loved and cherished before you even arrived into this world.
I can't even find the words to describe the meaning you have brought into my life, my world. From the minute I saw you, held you, cared for you you grabbed tight onto my heart and have never let go.  You've taught me so much in the short time you have been here. How to play, how to enjoy the simple things in life and how to love beyond measure. 
You are kind, sassy, simple and always on the go. I love that you love to be out at Poppies farm, how you blend right into nature and into the world. I love that you are sassy and spunky because that's what makes you my girl. 
I wish you all the wonderful and beautiful things this world has to offer baby. And I know that you will never settle for less.
You are my heart.
XOXXO



Comments

Popular Posts