Sunday Dinner at Osaka with my Mom & Caitlin



























I called my Mama this morning, like I do every morning. She was shaken and had been crying. When I ask her what was wrong she replied, "Just having a bad day, I miss my Mama."
My gorgeous Mama will be 88 years old next month. I look at her and it's hard for me to grasp that concept. It feels as if she will always be here; but in my heart I know that time is limited although she is in fairly good health, I know that can change in a heartbeat.
She is not only my Mama, she is my best friend and always there for me when I need her. There is something so special between a mother and daughter. A bond that no matter what happens will always be there. She is the first person you love, and the first person to love you unconditionally.
I try to come with the terms that my Mama isn't going to be here forever, but everytime I think that my heart breaks into a million pieces.  She is such a huge part of my life that I cannot fathom a day without her in it. A day of not talking to her 2 to 3 times a day. A week of not spending one day with her, running our errands and girl talking. There is nothing that I can't share with my Mama. So if you have your Mama hug her tight and kiss her on the cheek and thank God for her everyday; for having a Mother is a special blessing from God. 

XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts