Life....

LIFE...
One of life's greatest mysteries. Just when we think we got it figured out, something comes along and steers us off path. My heart is breaking today for a 5-year old little girl who lost her life three days ago. Her name was Maddie.  I just will never understand how God can take little kids away from their parents. I cannot even grasp the thought of trying to live life after such a horrific sadness and soul ripping event. 

To be blessed with a child is one of the greatest journeys  of life. It's then that you truly know what pure and true love is. Until then, I believe you don't have a clue.
Suddenly its not about you anymore - you have this beautiful little human being that is the center of your world. Someone that you would literally die for.
Someone who shows you what unconditional love really is.  You learn how to be a child again as they draw you into their world. You see life through rose colored glasses and everything is beautiful again. You will never be the same person again after you have a child. The amount of love is so mind blowing and overwhelming.  And to have that ripped out of life....i can't even fathom.
My heart goes out to Maddie's Mommy and Daddy today. I feel their loss, their pain, and their unbearable sadness. And I pray that God will be with them and lift them up in their time of grief.

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts