It's been so long since I been in my here (in my blog)
December has been a whirlwind of  ups and downs,
baking, shopping and getting ready for Christmas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I swear I blinked and it was just October.  Maybe this winter won't be so longed and dragged out as it usually is.  I actually was looking forward to winter this year which is definitely NOT ME. I hate the cold, but I love the snow.  I love how silent it is when it hits the ground against the black of night.
The sun is out today and  surprisingly there is some blue in the sky. No grey and dreary day today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss grabbing my camera and going outside to shoot, I miss the summer outdoor concerts and nights down at the river, the stillness and the quiet that usually accompanies it. The calmness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels as if the last few months I've been missing the calmness, the silence. Silence is pure, and holy. And I'm aching for the madness to stop; to sit in the silence and just.....BE. To turn off all the noise inside my head as it screams things that need to be done, tasks that need finished, and a mundane  of other lists that seem to never get done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss the silence, the calmness. I need to get back in touch with my soul. I need to re-balance my inner-self because lately I feel as if I'm walking around in a daze, off balance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully after the holidays I get back to where I need to be. I can just let go and find some silence; some peace and a sense of well being.

Merry Christmas!
XOXOX
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts