Happiest New Year to my family and friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday is~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full of Happiness and Hope for the new coming year
Im ridiculously excited for what the New Year will bring
curl turling toes to chilly weather
Underneath all this mess, I'm full of hope and grace
and know there is something miraculously wonderful
underneath just waiting
to be unwrapped like a present
wrapped in gorgeous silk ribbon

The winds today are energizing my soul
Im longing to embrace the snowflakes to 
coat my eyelashes
make snow angels with my boo
taking evening strolls
while the moon hangs high
in the sky as if she
owns it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im following an angel down
through the gates
to a new kind of
happiness
this year.

XOXOX





Comments

  1. Amazing, simply...amazing! I love the photo, and your writings as always, are captivating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts