My Day

One of my favorite months...
I get giddy with all the excitement and the colors, the hustling and bustling at the shopping stores, the oversized soft sweaters and warm beverages.  Candles aglow and the anticipation of Christmas coming on the little children's faces.
The twinkle of lights that wrap around everything from trees inside and fence posts outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my Birthday! I'm thankful that God has allowed me another year to run barefoot in the grass, drink wine and listen to all my favorite music. I'm thankful for another blessed year with my Mama, books I've read and new people I've met and connected with in the last year. I'm grateful for silence when its too deafening and I need to turn things off for awhile and escape into my room with a warm cup of coffee and a good magazine. I'm blessed with my photography and losing myself in soul stirring photographs. Savoring special moments with my kids and grandkids as I allow myself to drift into childhood again with them. Im grateful for so many things; simple things. I get ridiculously excited over the little things as in finding a new released copy of "Bella Grace" at the bookstore. A ray of sunshine streaming in through the window, scented candles, cozying up in my shabby chic bed comforter; stumbling over a string of words in a book that bring a smile to my face, the little things...that mean so much. It's the little moments that hold our breath or sweep it away.
(Bella Grace) magazine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Happy Birthday to me today and also my twin sister, Shelly.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts