Thursday is.....









 I t otally WANT this room. its so ME. so vintage and cozy with my favorite pastel colors!


Thursday is....
rolling out of bed and an hour later having to pick up caitlin from school because they have super early outs thursday and friday for finals....heres a thought why not just make a whole day of it instead of a 2 hour school day for both days?

i've been in my pjs all day, sitting in a hard chair going through achieves trying to pick out the best photos to display on my website. 
Please if you have time pop over and take a peek!


I would love to hear any feedback, good or bad. you can email me at
kelly@kellypetersenphotography.com

Don't forget I've still got slots open for Valentine Photos!
you can contact me on Facebook

Or you can email me at
kelly@kellypetersenphotography.com
http://kellypetersenphotography.com

Only $75 for a Mini Valentine shoot
20-25 High Resolution photos on CD
with Print Release Form
AND
15% off total Print Order @ "The Camera Corner" in Davenport, IA
Spaces are limited and filling up quick! so don't delay.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts