...looking on the bright side....

taken with the SONY A6000

i drive pass this road every time i go to Target. the little thin stick tree branches for some reason just haunt me for attention....the other day i happened to have the Sony camera in my purse so i pulled over to the side of the road and got out.
 it was windy that day, she was picking up anything she could and ruthlessly tossing it wherever it may land...
and they looked just as i felt...defeated..and alone, struggling against the force brutality. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
today im accepting the fact that i can't change a lot of things but the things i can change, the things i know in my heart nobody can take that away from me
i can still try to make a different whether or not anybody appreciates it or not
i can still smile when i wanta cry
i still know that when i do wrong God still loves me even if nobody else does
I know my heart is good and my soul intentions are pure, and loving...

and if i feel like dancing under the moon-light it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.....
Im gonna kick off my shoes and dance in that light even if im the only one who can hear the music....
so thats all im gonna say on that...
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts