............Saturday...........




























Saturday
waking up to this beautiful face tapping on my shoulder, time to get Nannie.
....ugh....
so i crawl out of bed (at least the sun was out) and we stumble into the kitchen for breakfast for her, and much needed coffee for me :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
she hung out on the computer playing games while i snapped a few photos and decided to take my camera with us today to document our day together...
~~~~~~~~~~
i cannot hardly grasp the concept that my little princess will be 8 years old in July. why do they have to grow up so fast....makes my heart sad....
~~~~~~~~~~~
first stop lunch at McDonalds...and for me (diet girl) green tea and apple slices....
next off to hobby lobby to gaze at all the things on my wish list.....
how come my list grows longer and not shorter...i could go crazy in that store!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
second stop on the list
the dreaded grocery store..since i was there just yesterday and forgot cat food...had to make another trip today...and $145.00 later we are out of there....
i can never stick to a list...however i did buy all healthy stuff and no junk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
home to grill up some chicken for salads for the week and now relaxing in bed, reading....sounds like a plan to me....
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts