Thursday ......

 was greeted this morning with another head cold....grrrr
i've gone 16 years and not had a cold...now, suddenly in the last month I've had 2, i guess they are catching up for lost time....
my head feels as if weighs 50lbs....
so instead of coffee this morning, its turmeric tea to build up my immune system....and a box of kleenex in my hand as i wander from room to room....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
a spanking brand new year is 2 days away!  oh i so hope this year is softer and more gentle than last year....our winter thus far has been much warmer than normal...im still banking on one good snow storm to shoot in!  



i teamed up with my homies last night for a impromptu shoot with this beauty. photoshoots  fall off in the winter, and then im not doing what makes me happy. so im in my happy place today....

RAMBLINGS: 
ive been wanting to simplify everything in my life lately...par down to the essentials and everything else can go...
i want sweeter dreams and  fly over mountains in pink hazy sunsets...
I  dream in soft white light and pastel pinks....
in between the demands of life, and staring at 3 baskets of laundry that need folded and put away...a sink full of dirty dishes and mayhem in my head
i've pushed it aside for days, no energy or desire to deal with lifes everyday tasks lately...
 i just want happiness, twinkling lights and newness....
i want to wipe the slate of the past clean and start over...
i want to know what i know now, and be 20 years old
again...

XXOXO 


Comments

Popular Posts