Ramblings and Thoughts

i cannot believe we are on the final count down days of december, a brand new year  waiting in line to take over.  2016 was filled with ups and downs but  nothing terribly difficult that i couldn't tread through and come out on the other side.

after the hustle and bustle of the last 2 days, im low on energy to do anything, baskets of laundry haunt me to be folded, but i ignore them as i sit here sipping on my peppermint tea....there will still be there tomorrow....im staying in my pjs today...and im not going to feel guilty...

its monday, but it feels like the weekend. trying to grasp the concept that Christmas has come and gone so fast, why am i surprised though, it works that way every year, seems once September is over, a blink of an eye and December has rolled around.

I do hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and even a better New Year awaiting you.
i found out the other day, Im gonna be a Nannie once again! Alexis and Shawn are expecting a baby at the end of August! Im soooo excited...
a new baby to smell, cuddle, soothe and care for. Funny how that works because I've been having serious baby fever lately...
I've got a couple birth sessions coming in a few months, those by far are one of my favorites...seeing a new brand new life come in is by far is  a miracle and an honor to watch. as well as be able to capture the precious event to relive for years to come....

Im still pushing for these (in-home) sessions....and that is one of my goals for the coming year is to book more in home sessions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

her voice breaks a little, cracks really
tomorrow will be better she tells herself. she had to believe that or she wouldn't make it through another long night.
she knows how depression feels and how broken looks...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im feeling the need to declutter, not only my house, but my life as well. i want fresh clean white walls, books, and photographs of ones i love, maybe some twinkling lights and plants....and fresh smells of lavender lingering through out the house. i want silence and a feeling of love skipping through my heart...
maybe im a silly girl to still believe in happy endings...
especially in a world as the one we live in today....nothing is simple  anymore...
struggles are an everyday thing and the sadness is a heavy burden to keep carrying...
i'll still carry my faith, and hope and lean on God to stir me in the right direction.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts