Liam



















































oh my gosh...i had the funniest time yesterday with little Liam (who totally stole my heart right from the beginning) and his parents. the shoot wasn't suppose to happen until today but when i looked at the weather, they said SNOW!
and i knew it would be too cold for this little cutie, so mom asked me if we could do it Saturday...
this sweeties birthday is December 26, the day after christmas so we combined Christmas/ birthday shoot...

the personality on this little guy is awesome, im not gonna lie, i kinda of have a little crush on him.

Tracey thank you so much for letting me spend a couple of hours with you guys, i had so much fun! also thanks to Derrick Moore for hanging with us for awhile and helping me with the lights! that was a great addition.

love and hugs to this special family...
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts