stressing out....

my life has been "out of focus" lately. for the last 3 months its been one thing after another.
i had some medical issues...praise the Lord it turned out to be nothing serious after numerous tests and lots of lost sleep. finally get pass that hurdle and my husband has 3 more blockages in his heart and has to have surgery. 3 full days at the hospital. 
for the pass week i had a toothache ...finally get to the dentist yesterday morning, and he lays on me that i have to have a root canal...great...
of course my insurance didn't pay for all of it and i was left $400 broker than when I went in...
money is super tight right now as my husband is on short term disability until he is able to return to work which could be up to 3 months. i have filed with the disability claims office but we have no idea when any money will be coming in....
im relying on my faith, and God to see me thru this hurdle..
and i am trying hard not to stress out but gosh i have to be honest, its very hard.

Comments

Popular Posts