today....

Today I read through the newest issue of Bella Grace magazine that I purchased 2 months ago. I sat on the porch with my morning coffee and listened to the locusts belt out a lullabye
i picked out a pretty shirt to wear and did my make-up perfectly. i talked to my mama 3 times already and alexis informed me she lost her mucus plug this morning. i think teegan is in a big hurry to make her grand entrance into our world. today i smiled at the thought of a spanking brand new baby girl to be gracing our lives soon. and my girl luna followed me  room to room through out the day.
the air conditioner seemed to never shut off and the fan is blowing the pages of my journal. the sun is out, big puffy white clouds shining against a blue sky.

____________________________
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts