my girl + mama










thursday evening...
i very rarely get on the other side of the camera. tonight i wanted to document some time with my 17 year old daughter, Caitlin. we don't have a lot of pictures together because im usually the one shooting them, lol.  thank you baby girl for jumping in the frame with me. you don't know how much that meant to me. i love you.
____________________________________________
autumn showed up this morning.  while out doing errands i noticed a tree, the leaves already turning red.
it was a good day. time with my daughter, a great photo shoot for mara (but then that girl always kills it)
an easy laid back feeling good kind of day with lots of laughter. this week has kinda of gotten away from me, i can't believe tomm is friday already.
time has a way of doing that when you reach a certain age. the days just pass by so quickly.
darkness shows up earlier now and with each passing day we lose more light and gain more darkness.     homemade pizza for dinner and a movie night with caitlin and Mara, all of us curled up into my bed under down comforters, breezes blowing in from open windows. 
an almost perfect day.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts