Day at the ER






yesterday after errands with my Mama on our way home she started getting sick.
I got her home, carried her groceries up, and she no more got into the bathroom and started vomiting and diarrhea. After making sure she was okay I went home with her only to call me a couple hours later and no better, but worse, even.
_______________________
she'll be 92 years old in September. Last November we went thru this and after many tests, they said she has "colitis" and was hospitalized thru-out November. At one point we thought we were going to lose her, but with the strength of God, she pulled thru it.I'm hoping more than anything that it doesn't get as bad as it did last time. On top of the colitis, she has COPD and chronic heart failure. so little things that sprout up can be deadly for her. 

I know that she can't live forever and I've tried to prepare myself for that, but I don't think that you can ever really prepare yourself for the gaping hole that will be left when that person leaves, especially your mother. she is my best friend and it kills me to see her so sick and so weak. It's a terrible feeling to see someone you love suffer and not be able to do anything.
___________________
I love you Mama
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts