Lots of Things Gearing Up!

when is the last time you took your significant other and went out and had some fun?
Book a session with me this Spring and let's shake some things up a bit 
I am now booking 





 If you or anyone you know is getting MARRIED this year or next, I still have 2018 openings available as well,  I am now booking for 2019 so let's get together, have a coffee, or a glass of wine and plan out the details. 
I have a number of different range packages available on my website so I'm sure you will find one that fits well within your budget!


Something "NEW" this year is my 



Photographer will come up to the hospital, usually 24 hours after you've given birth, and take photos of new moms, dads, siblings and immediate family with your new little one.
these usually take place around an hour, maybe a little longer sometimes.
you can find all the info on my website as well!

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with old clients and making some new ones as well!
xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts