Summer Loves....




I honestly don't know where the Summer has gone. Seems like I was waiting months for July to get here for Novah to be here now she's here and time is just flying by. Between helping Caitlin with the baby, running numerous people back and forth to the store, and dr. appointments I've had hardly any time to myself and of course, there is still the ever-present Drama that seems to continue on from day to day from certain people who refuse to accept reality. Not to mention this Summer has been brutally unbearably humid and just freaking HOT! 
I haven't gone to any outside events this year. In all honesty, though I'm ready for Summer to leave. I'm ready for crisp, cool Autumn days with bursting colors of oranges, reds, and browns. I'm ready for opened windows and gentle breezes. I'm ready to be lulled to sleep by the cicadas. 

__________________________________________

Summer Favs
.green grass. country fields. wildflowers. blue skies. big white clouds.  red barns. summer breezes. 
frilly skirts...

___________________________________________
xoxo

Comments

  1. Autumn is my favorite season. I can't wait for a crisp day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts