Summer & Wine



















For years I've always thought I should have been born and raised in France. I've never been to France but I'm convinced I would love everything there is to love.
I love the architecture, the quaint little shops, especially the fresh produce and flower shops that line cobbled streets. I love that the wine pours freely at every meal. I love the beautiful breathtaking countryside...so many things. I'd love a quaint little house somewhere in a vineyard definitely with water nearby, I'd have a little boat, nothing big or fancy, just something plain and simple.
If I've ever had a dream life, this would be it.  Living the rest of my life in France.
_________________________
So today I visited a little winery about 30 minutes outside of town. I could easily close my eyes and pretend that I was in France. it was so pretty there with little ponds and fish swimming around, vines dripping to the ground from the weight of grapes. People were sitting around drinking bottles of wine, tapping their feet and enjoying the live music. it was hot today so I'm thinking I'd like to go back in the Autumn when cool breezes will brush across my skin and I'll have a sweater to cover up with (cause if you know me, I always have a sweater) lol. A co-worker and I are shooting a Wedding here September 1st. I'm praying for cooler weather and a cloud-filled sky. I think that would suit me just fine.
________________________________
Hope everyone has an awesome week! And stay safe.
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts