It's October !












well...this is my week so far. Busy with my girls, Novah and Teag. And Autumn has blew in full force today with her gusty winds and brought with her chilly temps. We are going down into the 30's this week! That's like, Wow, No Way. that's way too early and I'm upset because we are going to go straight from Summer into Winter with no nice Autumn days. We didn't get any Spring this year, we went from Winter straight into Summer in May with hot and humid 90 degree days, all summer was sweltering and not enjoyable at all.
I was really looking forward to warm Autumn days and chilly nights, but unless things turn around looks like I won't be enjoying that this year. The whole year has been super crazy weather wise. The tree's sure are pretty though, color is abounding everywhere you look. 
________________________
Novah is still sick, poor baby has been sick for 3 weeks now. Took her back to the doctor's yesterday and we are to continue with her breathing treatments 4x a day, and another round of steroids for 5 days. Novah's dad side pasted down a bunch of allergies and apparently asthma. Although the doctor did say Novah could outgrow it, which that's what we are hoping for. 
____________________________
ugh....panic attacks are setting in, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow (sigh). I hate going to the dentist, I'd rather do almost anything than go to the dentist.
and that's how my week is going.
XOXOX 

Comments

Popular Posts