the bad news just keeps coming...




so today we took novie's 4-month photos. Gosh, I can't believe we've had her for 4 months already. she is such a blessing. every morning when I get out of bed I run into her room, and the first minute she see's me she starts smiling and those little legs start kicking. She gets so excited and then my soul just lights up at seeing her smile and my heart melts every time. I will never get enough of her or those sweet kissably cheeks.
________________________
My family was faced with some deeply sad news tonight. A close family member has been sick for about 2 months, it was discovered that she has a large mass in her lung, and they also found spots on her liver. Next week she will go in for a biopsy.I am so deeply upset by this news and if you are a Christian I ask that you would please pray for her, her 2 daughters and our family at this time and for the coming months ahead.
Thank you <3
_______________________
these last few weeks I read the news and every night I just go to bed weary with grief over the tragedies that are happening in the world. People are killing their own children, children are killing their parents. I'm just at a loss. I do not understand where all this evil and hatred is coming from.
We are called as Christians to love one another, to help one another and to serve others with a joyous heart. But I don't see that happening. Our children are running wild and I'm wondering who is failing them? And why are they being failed?
there is so much heartbreak in the world today, so much sickness, and hatred. 
every night I go to bed, I beg the Lord to heal us, to stop this madness. and then I remember,

"Luke 22:42"
"Father, if you are willing, remove this cup. nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done"

and it's a bitter pill to swallow. But I know in the deepest part of my heart, that things we don't understand today, will be laid out before us one day, and that God is good, he is always good, even when bad things happen, God is always good and always faithful. and that when we are in a trial or during a bad season, he is not absent, he is in fact right beside up, walking with us, carrying us when we can't walk and surrounding us in his everlasting light.

I pray to God for all you.
XOXO+


Comments

Popular Posts