Last week of April - Days with Novah & Legend

























A long week
stayed inside most of the week except for Thursday took Mama and Sissy to run errands
Shot photographs documenting the COVID19 virus
played with the kids outside and drew with sidewalk chalk with Novah.
Windows open, mostly in the high 60s and low 70s all week and also rain.
colored with Novie Tuesday and when I looked over she bit the felt tip of the marker off and ate it | No more markers for Novie
Early evening walks with Novie


Bought a Lavender tree at Walmart yesterday, hopefully I won't kill it. I love the smell of it and I will often put it in my Sweet tea


Currently reading:PARANOID
AUTHOR: LISA JACKSON
-----------------------
Currently crushing on the smell of  Jasmine + Ylang Ylang room spray
Currently finished up a Bible Study in "Haggai"

This weekend I'm going to get flowers for the front window boxes and get outside as much as I can.
Have a great weekend!
Stay healthy


Comments

Popular Posts