Day ? who knows of COVID-19














MONDAY IS:
gloomy - dragging myself out of bed at 1:00pm only to turn around and crawl back in 2 hours later....
struggling today....
i have a dr conference call tomm, I'm hoping we can get my meds switched up and hoping for some improvement in mood and emotions
this COVID-19 is just adding to my depression.

_____________________________
Good things: Novah came home today after the weekend at her Dad's
yard work got done this weekend - hubby planted all the flowers in the window boxes
and planted 4 tomato plants....last year we didn't plant any and I was really missing them!
Legend is gonna be 8 months on the 21.  His little personality is so precious...always smiling and laughing
I've really been into editing Black and White photos lately with lots of grain
(old school)
Currently binging "Chicago PD" on Netflix 
7 seasons of that one, should keep me busy for awhile.

Praying for all of you 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts