My Life...
























it's been a very busy, humid and hot week so far with LOTS of
thunderstorms and wet everywhere.
in-between rain drops i did manage to wander down 2 houses to my neighbors who every Spring she begs me to come pick the massive amount of flowers she has growing on her hill. And i happily oblige with scissors and camera in hand I stroll over 3 or 4 times till they all die off and the summer winds carry them away. But for a couple weeks there is happy in my house.
_____________________________
My Mama is getting stronger by the day. She has a few more days left on the antibiotics . God is Good! For a couple days there I was worried. But God once again answered our prayers with a good outcome. And a HUGH thank you to all of you who prayed along with me.
______________________________
Play date with my little guy, Legend today. He's 8 months now and itching to start crawling just hasn't gotten it figured out yet. He is the smilest, happiest baby I've ever known. I am so blessed with all my beautiful grandchildren.
___________________________________
My heart has been heavy this week for a Mama who's 3 year old daughter, Stevie Lynn was diagnosed with DIPG (Brain tumor) 6 weeks ago and is declining quickly. My heart just aches through out the day every time I think of them (and it's always in the back of my mind) I've been doing a lot of praying for this sweet girl, her Mama, Daddy and her 2 older brothers. I pray that God is with them (and I know he is) lifting them up, giving them strength when they feel like they can't possibly go on without their sweet Stevie. I pray that they feel all the love and prayers that people are sending them and that they feel the presence of Jesus as he comes to take his sweet Stevie girl home.
__________________________________
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts