Novah is 3



it's hard for me to grasp my baby girl, Novah will be 3 years old in one day.
So many happys her and I have shared and our bond is strong. She is fiercely independent,  smart, curious, gobbles up knowledge like a sponge. she's just entered the tantrum stage. And it's bad, she screams, kicks, throws things in her room and is determined she is old enough to make her own decisions.  Novah is a joy to be around. My heart explodes with happiness when I'm loving on those chunky cheeks or squeezing  her in  hugs. She's funny and loving. She's a Mommy's girl.
She loves Peppa Pig toys, all girly things, bows and dresses. She loves to play with bubbles and play hide and seek. She loves her babies and still has her first stuffed doll Nannie gave her when she was born. She loves to do things, she loves music and dancing and her world consists of her right now. she'll often say, "Nannie, look at me." and then we giggle and I tell her she's a silly girl. She is affectionate. she will often come up and wrap her tiny arms around my neck and kiss me on the cheek. she talks amazing well for her age and can carry on a conversation as if she's been doing it years.

My SWEETEST SPECIAL GIRL
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I LOVE YOU
FOREVER & ALWAYS 















































































 

Comments

Popular Posts