Novah is 3!

























































 July is a busy month for our family. So many birthdays! Novah, my niece, Ashton, granddaughter, Alayna and husband Richard. Come August we are partied  out!

it's raining today so that means laying around, binging Netflix, and maybe throwing in a load of laundry or two since I have about 6 loads down there. Ugh. Laundry and cleaning the bathroom are the worse jobs for me.

Yesterday reminded me that it was just one more family thing that my Mama wasn't here for.
Luckily I have my appointment with the therapist this tuesday.  Adjusting to this new life without my Mom is harder than I ever imagined it could be. I feel hopeless and lost. and the longing to see her, talk to her, hug her is so overwhelming. 
I thank God for his strength everyday.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Princess Novah 

Comments

Popular Posts