Pre-School


.Sigh. 
I can't believe my princess starts Pre-school tomorrow. Just yesterday I was rocking her in my arms
and singing her lull-a-byes.
I'm not ready to let her go. Just yet.
We have more days yet to sit at the fountain. Days to walk down to the Wooden Swing. And nights yet to lay in bed until we want.  We've yet to share talks and giggles, secrets. 

She'll run off tomorrow and make new friends. The first of many.  Inhale. Exhale.
I'm not worried about her. She is very outgoing and spunky. She lives out in the country and she craves friends so her little self is so excited for tomorrow.

The protective part of me wants to be there to save her from all the little nasty and cruel things children can say and do.  But I know that I can't. I know little by little I have to let go, as hard as it is. And as much as I don't want too.
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts