Wednesday Is....










WEDNESDAY IS....

Mama is still in the hospital but is responding to her treatment and hopefully will get to go home on Thursday
Cherry Cupcakes
grey skies and gusty winds
chicken fajitas for dinner
______________________________________
Last night Alayna was sleeping and heard this horrific screaming at 1:30AM.
Instead of coming and waking me or Aunt Caitlin up, she laid there curled up in her blankets.
This morning we discovered a raccoon had gotten into the back yard and Mazzy and Bella got a hold of it, ripped it apart and ate it. This afternoon Mazzy was vomiting balls of hair. And that raccoon got a good scratch on Mazzy's lip cause there is a cut on it and it's swollen. Usually if I hear something like that going on I'll go outside and try to distract the dogs away from the animal so it has a fighting chance, unfortunately I had my window closed and fan on high so I didn't hear a thing.
_________________________________________
Friday - May 14 everything in the Quad Cities will be re-opening. Not too sure how I feel about that. I hope people will still take caution and not mingle in big groups. I really don't want to see a occurrence of this COVID-19. I'm praying for the best. 

Stay safe people.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts