My Caitlin







Oh where to even start. She is my last child. My baby girl. And she has been the most difficult to raise and she is only eleven. Ugh. I can't even imagine how I am going to get through the teenage years without pulling my hair out or killing her (joke).
I think she is my pay back child from my all the hard and difficult years I put my mother through when I was young. I was quite difficult - sassy, stubborn and yeah, let's not even go there.
Shes the baby. She is my husband's only child. She has a older brother who will be 25 in January and a 21 year old sister so of course she was spoiled rotten from the day she came home from the hospital. And boy are we paying for it now.

I really don't know why I am surprise. She is just like me. Stubborn, mouthy, thinks she knows everything, speaks her mind regardless of consequences, and has to have everything her way.

She is also a lot like her brother, Tyler. Withdrawn, keeps to herself, and holds her emotions inside until she can't take it anymore and then explodes! To say the least she is a handful and more.
But she is mine. And I adore her. Faults and all. She is cherished. And loved.
And at the end of the day when she tucked into bed, this she knows.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts