My Thoughts Today...




Gosh....who could not fall in love with that adorable little face. My girl. My Alayna.

My day so far today has started with me waking up to a blustery and if you can believe this - SNOW!
Yuck, yuck, and yuck! I hate snow. I hate winter. And to top it off I'm nursing a hang over on top of it. Sleep like shit on top of that. So looks as if today will be pretty useless. Maybe a laying on the couch, movie day. Haven't had one of those in quite a while.  Who has time for that? Certainly not me.
Although my little Angel will be coming over later to play catch-up time with Nannie. I didn't get her last week due to the fact that I had family in from LA all week who happened to be sick with the stomach flu almost the entire time there were here. Yeah, that sucked totally.  So I'm trying to play catch-up with work, family life, friends and everything else that makes up my hectic life. 
I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Thanksgiving is a mere 2  weeks away, Yikes! And I don't even want to think about Christmas - stress - stress - stress.
Okay have I dragged you down enough today...Think I'll get in the shower and turn this attitude around and wait for my Princess to get here.
XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts