My Special Girl

To My Alexis
I remember when I was pregnant with you. I had dreamed of having and wanting a little girl so bad. One that I could share a special bond with - a little princess that I could dress in pretty pinks and ribbons and bows. Well when it came time for your Ultra-sound they couldn't tell what you were because you had your back faced to the camera. So I had to sweat it out for 9 months to find out that you were indeed my little Princess.  Although in the back of my mind I knew you were a girl. When you born and the Dr. said, "It's a girl!" tears of joy streamed down my face. You were perfect. Not a mark on your face and a head full of jet black hair. The most beautiful sight I had ever laid my eyes on.

I took you home 3 days later and we developed a special bond from day 1. You have always been my sunshine - my mommy's girl.  When you were little you clung to my every move. And even now when times are bad, where do you go - to Mommy.
I love the special bond we share sweetie. You will always be "my special girl".
Love 
Mommy
XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts