Valentines Day to my Sweetheart - my Mama











My Mama
Since my father pasted away 17 years ago, she doesn't have a sweetheart to spoil her on Valentines day. I try to do a little something special for her every year so she doesn't feel left out.
She loves roses, so this year she got roses and the smile that brightened her face when
i went over there and gave them to her was priceless. Worth a million dollars to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She turned 88 last year in September, so every year with her is just a little extra special. I thank God for blessing me with her with each year that passes, and that she is still in relatively good health and is still able to live on her own and drive. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentines Day Mama
I love you!

Comments

  1. That was very nice of you , I'm she sure appreciates the small things that make this big world a little better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts