Who Are You....?











I found myself at the bookstore today, amongst strangers.
Me and my camera and a table filled with magazines and books.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to still believe in 
hope
grace
and fulfillment 
Still trying to find the silver lining in the dark clouds 
that come and hang  around too often lately.
I am trying to stand still in the force of the wind
still hoping  to bend
instead of break
and come up even stronger
still...trying to find the solitude inside
a head full of mismatched puzzle pieces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a thief of buried haunts
and longing dreams
that have flown by too fast for me to grasp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its so dark around me now, and i fail to see the light,
but i will not 
cave in...
instead i will still search even when all hope seems lost
i will still rise each morning
and strive to find the beautiful amongst the ugly
even if...
even if....
it 
kills
me
(kelly j petersen)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

  1. I Love the use of Black and White in this feature, I believe it really shows the lack of color in the life depicted in the story. I pray for continued strength, support and guidance, giving Love and Honor unselfishly of myself as I do. I believe in You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts