A "Shaking my Head" kind of day...

i try day to day to look toward the positive, to focus on the positive. i try extremely hard to be a good friend, a good sister, wife, mother and everything else that i may have lost count of. I try to look at the glass as half full, rather than half empty.
i am extremely native and i look for the good in everyone i met. its just my nature. i assume because i am good, i try to be good and treat others with empathy, and kindness  but from time to time i need to remind myself that because i am this way...not everyone else is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i am human and yes i make mistakes....i make a lot of mistakes....im not perfect. im not a perfect mother, daughter, wife or friend even. but i try. i get up everyday and try to look for the simple in everything, the beauty in the ugly just one beautiful thing to cling onto for the day to help me get through it. i go that extra step, i go beyond the extra step that many other people would have given up a long time ago....and yet still i can stumble across someone treating me unfairly, or being cruel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
i must have a sign on my forehead that reads: DUMB-ASS, RUG MAT, kick your shoes off for a while and walk all over me, abuse me....im good with that....
yeah...NOT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i try very hard, very hard to understand people, to put myself in their shoes and to look at things objectively...i try not judge anyone. I am a sinner and im going to sin and all i can do is learn from my mistakes and hopefully get thru another day with grace in my heart and a smile on my face. Words hurt. and they pack an extra punch when its someone you love...so stop, pause, and think before you throw around hurtful words to someone. it may just be enough that day to push them over the edge...
think before you speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
so more or less, this post is a rant, a place for me to vent that...
yes, i am human too
you can hurt my feelings and you can make me cry
i can feel that ive been treated badly and unfairly
when you out-lash at me i can feel that you are being cruel
and when you throw guilt trips on me i can be angry
and i can go off into a corner and feel sorry for myself
im entitled to that
and i deserve it
damn it..i deserve it
and if you can't treat me decent
or be kind to me
then walk away from me
thats all im asking
just walk away
don't be cruel.
i think we all deserve that





Comments

  1. Trying to send positive thoughts your way, put down your shields, just a little and let your receptors pick up what I am sending. You talk of how you are so good and naive, always looking for the good in people. When you have bad days like this, look in the mirror, and there you will find the beauty of the day. In your own Heart. There is the goodness, there is the daily beauty. Enjoy it, for not everyone deserves it. Share it responsibly, respectably, maybe even a little reluctantly. You will make the right choices to move on through this. The pain will subside, there will be someone or maybe a couple somebodies, that will help you get through it. Trust them, for they mean you no harm. You know who they are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts