hello gorgeous you, September

...september has arrived....

although by the weather you sure wouldn't know it...its been unbearable hot and humid this last week  and a busy week for me as well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my mom had her colon test performed on tuesday and as of right now, everything appears to be good. we will find out more when her biopsy results are in next week... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as some of you are aware my brother, Jack passed away in June. In coming to terms with that ive been on a spiritual path,  handing my life over to Jesus and to let him direct things...
obviously up until this point i have not been so great at doing that...sigh....like most people, i tend to worry and obsess over things i have no control of...and the energy that takes is enormousness...
it zaps me mentally and spiritually.
ive started out every morning doing a quick one hour Bible Study course, letting Gods words pour out and over me and i have to tell you...it feels good...it feels good to know that God has my back, no matter that i deserve it or not...that  when the devil is shouting in my ear...you are worthless, you could be better, you are not worthy of love. God rushes in takes   me by the hand and lifts me up and  throws that devil to the ground.
what a wonderful feeling to know that Jesus died for me, and for you! so that we could have eternal life.....i just want to run around and tell everyone, GOD LOVES YOU....so thats a little insight to what has been going on with me lately. Caitlin is back in school now so the days are once again...free and mine....
i spent a couple hours at the book store yesterday. i sat at a table in the back while the sun beat through the window, i inhaled wonderful scents of cinnamon and hazelnut and vanilla coffee as it drifted through the store...something about the smell of fresh brewed coffee puts a happy in my heart....
i picked up "Bella Grace" new edition that was just released and allowed myself some time to pour over it and absorb the wonderful words and images....
imagine my surprise when i came to a page titled, "BE BRAVE" and found a little post i had posted on their Facebook page a few months before! Staring at me was my name and my short story....
i have so many photos i want to submit for publication in this magazine i need to just stop procrastinating and get it done....LIKE NOW ...
so today im gonna leave you with a quote i found myself attached to while reading my newest favortie magazine....
its so amazingly wonderful to notice and cherish the 
simple things in life.
wrap yourself into them....embrace them... for these are things that end up mattering the most in life...
XOXOXO

Comments

  1. I'm so glad for you in many ways. Glad that your Momma is coming through this "scare" in good health! I'm glad that you are finding more spiritual guidance in the Lord. You truly embrace him, and that's inspirational. I'm glad you still find time to visit your 'happy place' we all need one, wish I knew where mine was... Now that the summer heat is passing behind us, and you'll have quiet time around the house, I hope you find the time to get your works in to your favorite magazine. I'm proud that you got your short story published! :) now finish your goal, get those photos in there! ;) Can't wait to see them, and see the smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts