....September already....?

...September already!.....
I can say without a doubt that i am not sorry to see Autumn rolling in after the summer we've had here in the midwest....hot, humid and lots of rain, now if the temps would just catch up to follow in suit that would be wonderful :)
im shooting a wedding Saturday, outside at the park, of course its going to be 91 degrees and humid. well i'll have to think of something to do with this mop of hair because 20 minutes out in that crap and it will be over with....
im excited because i get to see my son, Tyler who is so busy with work, his child, and his girlfriend i have seemed to fall to the bottom of the important list....sometimes i forget i have a son, haaa, sorry Ty but its true...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its been a busy, emotional heck of a week! and the hot, sticky air has only made things worse. its been good news, and some bad news all rolled into 4 days....so my mind is busy trying to process everything....God is pulling me in one direction and my heart is unwillingly not wanting to go that way....but im going to trust this feeling in my gut, hard as it may be im going to follow it through to the end....
as quoted by "pat layton" 
sometimes my plans for my life and the realities of actual life forget to communicate.
its crazy how we get so busy with our lives, we so often forget to stop and notice the small things....i am a girl who thrives on the small things....something small can put a smile on my face for the whole day....
last night while i was skimming thru the pages of "Bella Grace" i can across this quote. i read it and then pondered on it for a while.
it fit me perfect.

how truly blessed i am to be able to enjoy the little things.....
XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts