...and then...this happened......

last night the moon turned BLOOD RED....
Photo credit to my friend, Brian D. Wallace

there are many theory's , and opinions of why this happens and has only occurred 5 times since 1900.
my opinion and my thoughts revolve around God. I believe that God is sad, and he is angry. He is angry and disappointed in his people....his people....that is you and me....and every other human being that walks this earth.....
Instead of choosing his will and purpose for our life, and walk beside him, many of us have turned to anger, violence....and hatred....
the amount of hate in this world today is overwhelming....it is so much that my brain has a hard time trying to even make sense of it.....
for the last month in my town, up the street, down the street, shots are being fired and young kids are dying....19 years old, 29 years old....it grieves my heart to see the hatred that is being displayed in the world today....
how dare another human being decide to take the life of another....that is not our job, that is God's job.....and the after effects are  so many, families and friends left without their loved ones, a million questions as to why......and the empty hole left in their heart that will never dissipate...and the "WHY"....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is so sad that one persons action in a mere thought, a quick second, can alter the lives of so many people left behind. As well as the young person who lost their life, the one who pulled the trigger, and the families of both these young men....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im not afraid to admit that i am scared. Im scared for my children, and my grandchildren.i hate that they have to live in a world filled with so much anger, and hatred....when it is so useless....hatred is useless....
I pray that God will protect them, and guard them in his loving arms....
I plead and pray for our younger generation to STOP...and think before you react....
this is not a game....this is serious.....
Im glad I live in a world where my Lord is in control....\
peace be with you my friends...
XOXOXO


Comments

Popular Posts