Weekend!





Busy weekend~ 
finally a minute to sit down and reflect on the last couple of days....and let go of a  BIG sigh..
Saturday I went downtown to the Figge Art Museum  and did some shooting with my friend, Doug.
afterwards i met up with my daughter, Alexis and Caitlin and Alayna for a quick dinner at Buffalo Wings, then home to spend some time with the girls who ended up staying the night.
Sunday morning up early for church, quick run to the store and over to my mom's for a brief time
ran a few errands, then back home before returning back to church to sign up for a woman's bible study group that starts on Tuesday which alexis will be attending with me...so im excited for that! Im excited to dig deeper into the word of God and excited that alexis and i will have time to bond over this experience together and to only strength our friendship and mother|daughter relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my sister came over about an hour before i was scheduled to be back at church, so while I was out running around all day, I paid her to clean my house. with the kids being here this weekend, my house was in major dismay! Yikes. it was so nice to come home from church to a clean house....so im thankful to God for the gift of my sister today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
our weather is slowly moving into Autumn. and im ready. im over summer. this summer has been brutalizing hot and sweltering. i can say im ready to bid her farewell , and open my arms to autumn!
Hope everyone has a great and productive week!
XOXOX 

Comments

Popular Posts