Home | Bella Grace









its been a busy crazy last 2 weeks of going non stop
today is time to sit back and relax
make a nice dinner
catch up on some reading
and tucking my phone away (at least for a couple of hours..anyway)
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was laying in bed last night stewing upon a topic for my blog post on May 6 for the "Bella Grace" blog hop....
Bella Grace has quickly become one of my most favored things in the world. Its released every three months and the first day its released on the shelves at the bookstore I'm there picking up a copy.
its something i look forward to with great anticipation
whenever im feeling down i grab an old issue and revisit every page
savoring each word and devouring the gorgeousness of every photo 
~~~~~~~~~~~
I've found a home in Bella Grace 
a place where i can go to ease the stresses of daily life
I can escape into those comforting words and happy photographs
i can look at the beauty around me when i've had a hard day
and life wants to pull me down
Bella Grace is there like a best friend
cheering me on
opening my eyes to all the beauty that surrounds me

flipping through the pages  of Bella Grace is like walking through the front
door of home 
its being engulfed in everything i love
and cherish
and hold close to my heart
~~~~~~~~~~~
Being Published in Bella Grace is one goal of mine for 2016...
now i just need to go through thousands of photographs and decide
which ones i want to submit....

Thank you "Bella Grace" for bottling up everything I love
and treasure to open up whenever i need reminding of the
..........Simple Things.....
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts