....Wednesday....




waking up to gorgeous sunshine 
not wanting to get out of bed but not being able
to sleep with the sun shining in my face
threw back the covers and stumbled to the kitchen to make coffee
where i preceded to drop wet coffee grounds all over the floor....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was pulling over along side the rode to capture the gorgeous sky 
 we were blessed with today...warmer temps would have been nice especially for March 2, but hey you can't have everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was lunch at Red Robin with my sis, Nancy and my Mama
and the best burger I've ever had!(expensive, but good)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was cleaning out my bookcase and re-arranging books and getting rid of old books to make room for new books, haaaa....that sounds funny, but true
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was hearing of my friend Candy's battle with cancer today. the last 2 weeks she has declined rapidly...i need to get over there tomm because she's been asking for me.
her birthday is Saturday, she will be 49 years old (if she makes it till then)
all the fight she had in her tiny little body is now gone
and you can tell that she is preparing herself for leaving us and returning home....
this is very hard on my sister because Candy and her are sister-in-laws. and my sister has been caring for her for the last month...
I pray that the end will come soon for her poor riddled and beaten body
and that her spirit will always shine bright.


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts