.........Sunday..........






sunday was
getting up late, even for me,  (or so i thought it was late because we turned the clocks ahead one hour)
it was a catch-up day, with no results
instead it was a lay on the couch, catch up on missed episodes of Grey's Anatomy
watered plants, kicked my feet up
snuggled in my favorite pink blanket
cooked a fab dinner of 
honey glazed carrots 
potatoes
and pork chops....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i eat out a lot, or if i don't eat out i eat junk
today seemed like a stay at home, kick your feet up
cook a nutritious homemade meal day
and of course i took some test shots 
with the Fuji XE-1
I can't emphasize how much I love this camera
i know i'll be using it a lot for personal projects because its just so 
much smaller and lighter than lugging around my big Nikon
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spring is in the air
I can smell it in the rain
and in the humidity
i can see it with the baby buds on the trees
and my cat insisting on going out 50 times a day

i can hear it in the robins song
i can feel the skip in my heart

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts