Sunday is...


















Sunday Favorites
75 degrees in February ....what a beautiful day, sun shining and no gusty winds
tea party with the bestie, Jen  
Tiramisu Cake And ginger tea
hydrangeas in pretty pastel colors 
TJ Maxx for pretties and a new tea kettle cause i burnt my other one up the other night while i was editing, I forgot I had turned it on...so yeah....needed a new one after that

today just made me so happy...so free, so glad to be alive, and to be here. over the last month i've slowly been weening myself off Prozac. I was hesitant at first because i've been on it for 15 years, but i can honestly say, since i've been off it, im actually LESS depressed than when i was on it...
...go figure...
the weekend is over, and it sure went by fast. tonight when i lay my head down, i'll thank God for the wonderful weekend I had with special friends.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts