92nd Birthday




















Yesterday we celebrated my Mama's 92nd birthday! We have been so blessed with having her with us for this long, and still in relatively good health. She is still able to live on her own, cook her own meals, pay her bills, get around without a walker or a cane, yes, Dear God we are blessed.
We started the day out by going to the park, I brought my camera along because I wanted to document this joyous day. It's not every day you get to celebrate a 92nd birthday. that privilege is denied to many of us, and more so in the world, we live in today.

after the park, we did a little shopping at Pier 1 (my favorite store) then DSW shoe shopping. She wanted to go to her favorite French bakery, and then it was off to "Texas Roadhouse" for an early dinner and a quick stop at the grocery store.
it was a PERFECT day with my Mama, lots of smiles and hugs. 
Love you Mama


Comments

Popular Posts