Friday Struggle, but Good things too














I'm not gonna lie, today was a struggle. If it wasn't for these two precious beautiful babies in my life I may have just cracked.
Everything just came tumbling down on me today, and I just felt so overwhelmed with the burden of everything and everyone. I'm so weary of carrying this load and I don't have a clue as to how to fix it, or how to escape it.
I don't understand how and why I let other people make my life so miserable. I don't understand why I feel that it is my responsibility to take care of everything and everyone. And then what do I get for it, a kick in the face, every single time.
______________________________

it's 2 AM, I went to bed an hour ago but the weigh of the day was just too much to bear to be able to succumb to sleep. So I'm sitting at the computer, in the quietness of 2 AM, the only sound is the clink of the letters on the keyboard hoping that if I get the frustration out I can get some sleep, with the help of 2 Xanax. 

______________________________

today Autumn showed up with her spits of rain and her sassy temperatures. for the first time this year, I had to turn on the heat to get the chill out of the house. the leaves are starting to turn color now and I imagine within a couple weeks they will be in their full beautifulness and the leaves will be dancing through the air falling to the ground in mounds of glorious colors.

_____________________________
I hope tommorow the sun is shining, inside and out.
xoxoxo



Comments

Popular Posts