Days with Alayna







































Days with Alayna
Summer....Gosh I love it. I crave it in the winter, I memorize the smells, and the sounds. 
I love getting a blanket and just going to a field with a good book, or my camera and hanging out. I crave the sounds of summer: air conditioning humming, locusts singing, birds chirping, warm breezes. 
Tonight I grabbed my best girl and off we went! I'm so lucky that she is not at the point of me having to beg her for photoshoots ....yet....but I know it's coming, LOL
So far now, I'm going to grab every chance I get.
This evening, We laughed, and we twirled in the warm basking sun.
We talked our little "girl talks".  And I watched her as she ran, and picked dandelions; soaking in every little detail and tucking them away.
My Beautiful girl, my Princess. 
I'm so very blessed that God has brought her into my life and world.
Always stay true to you baby girl. Follow your heart and they will always lead you to your dreams. 

XOXXO

Comments

Popular Posts